- Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Request your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures so that the ensure the security of your personal data;
- Do not disclose personal data to other parties unless this is necessary for fulfilment of the purposes for which they were provided;
- Are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, wish to make you aware of them and respect them;
Processing of personal data of customers or suppliers
Personal data of clients or suppliers are processed by ALPI Netherlands BV for the following purpose(s):
- Administrative purpose;
- Communication about the order and/or invitations;
- Conducting or issuing an order.
The basis for this personal data is:
- The agreed assignment;
For the above purpose(s) ALPI Netherlands BV may request the following personal data from you:
- First name;
- Initial prefix;
- (Business) Telephone number;
- (Business) Email address;
- VAT number
- Corporate Chamber of Commerce number
Your personal data will be stored by ALPI Netherlands BV for the above processing(s) for the period:
- During the term of the agreement and for up to 7 years thereafter.
Processing of personal data of newsletter subscribers
Personal data of newsletter subscribers are processed by ALPI Netherlands BV for the following purpose(s):
- To inform the person by means of news items.
- Subscription form Newsletter;
Basis for these personal data is:For the above purpose(s), ALPI Netherlands BV may request the following personal data from you:
- First name;
- Initial prefix;
- E-mail address;
- During the period of registration;
Your personal data will be stored by ALPI Netherlands BV for the purpose of the aforementioned processing(s) for the period:
Disclosure to third parties
We may provide the data you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for carrying out the purposes described above. For example, we use a third party for:
- Data security
- Automated Back Up
- Automated operations from processor’s hosting environment, involving the exchange of personal data through third-party systems.
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processor agreement. With these parties (processors) we naturally make the necessary agreements herein to ensure the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide the data you provide to other parties, unless required and permitted by law. An example of this is when the police request (personal) data from us as part of an investigation. In such a case, we are obliged to cooperate and hand over these data. We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission to do so.
Within the EU
We do not provide personal data to parties located outside the EU.
We only process personal data of minors (persons younger than 16 years) if written consent is given by the parent, guardian or legal representative.
ALPI Netherlands BV does not retain personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it is provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data about you from unlawful processing, for example;
- All persons who may have access to your data on behalf of ALPI Netherlands BV are obliged to maintain confidentiality.
- We maintain a username and password policy on all our systems;
- We make backups of personal data in order to restore it in case of physical or technical incidents;
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- Our employees are informed about the importance of protecting personal data;
Rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of all or part of your personal data by us or one of our processors. You also have the right to have us transfer the data you have provided to yourself or on your behalf directly to another party. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the aforementioned requests. Should we process your personal data on the basis of a consent given by you to this effect, you always have the right to withdraw this consent.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly about this. If we cannot work it out with you, we will of course find this very annoying. You always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Authority, the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
If you have any questions or comments following our Privacy Statement please contact us!
ALPI Netherlands BV
Symon Spiersweg 13